Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I am poem

I am a sister of rua ecstatic brothers.
I wonder how many vegetarians there will be in 2020.
I hear the gallant and soft baas of my adorable lambs.
I see the waves bouncing back and forth like a yoyo.
I want to save the elephants from extinction.
I am a delightful sister.


I pretend to be a proud mother pooch to my flattering four year old brother.
I feel love swimming in the air as my family pulls me into a hug.
I touch the smooth soft skin of my grandma as I cuddle her tight.
I worry that I might let down the school in cluster cross country.
I cry when someone in my family dies I give my dad a hug as fat wet tears roll down my cheeks.
I am a sister of rua ecstatic brothers.


I understand even though you admire someone  you have to be you and no one else.
I say everyone is different and that is a good thing.
I dream that one day I will have happy healthy kids.
I try my best to make sure everyone is included in a team.
I hope that in the near future there will be no more wars.

I am a sister of rua ecstatic brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment